I wish there would be a way to reach an agreement.
Her truth is her impression. I believe it was a case of altered perception, similar to a certain illusion she lived those days. Cannabis effects? Steroids? Both? Most likely so.
Her truth is her impression. I believe it was a case of altered perception, similar to a certain illusion she lived those days. Cannabis effects? Steroids? Both? Most likely so.
Considering the emotional charge of the alleged incident(s) and for the sake of both my ex and I, we ought to acknowledge and accept it is still an open wound, and postpone any attempts to deal with it until we both heal.
I need time to heal.
My ex needs time to heal.
There is no point of arguing about this issue for the time being.
Nevertheless, this doesn't preclude that I acknowledge and accept the breakup. It is a fact after all, and actions speak louder than words. I came to this point more than a month ago. My rational brain was there long before that, but at a time I was an emotional wreck.
Nevertheless, this doesn't preclude that I acknowledge and accept the breakup. It is a fact after all, and actions speak louder than words. I came to this point more than a month ago. My rational brain was there long before that, but at a time I was an emotional wreck.
No comments:
Post a Comment