Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Porque afuera está la vida

Estoy solo.  It's a fact.

I'm flying solo.

Nothing I would want more than having a partner, a loving woman I would love and cherish, and devote myself to her happiness and well-being.

But I don't have a partner. And it's not easy; it's not gonna be easy.  "La vida es lucha", dijo el escritor uruguayo Juan E.

Walking against the wind
one more time walking uphill
procrastinating
                       does not
                               make it any better

I'm flying solo.

Sé lo que valgo y procuro quererme más, valorarme más.

Por ahora he dado unos cuantos pasos adelante en lo que se refiere a mi salud y mi bienestar físico.  Perder peso, adelgazar, volver a las medidas preventivas.  NO puedo darme el lujo de timbear mi vida en una suerte de ruleta rusa contra el riesgo de tener otro ACV.

Investigar
               - sleep apnea (y sus conexiones con mis problemas respiratorios)
               - circulación periférica

Seguir al firme
         - Limitación de carbohidratos
         - Ejercicio

Mejorar radicalmente
          - Sleep patterns
          - Get some damn sleep every night, or at least almost every night.

Conocer gente.  Grupos.
Seguir haciendo citas con mujeres.
Por el momento:

Irn (T) - 1st meeting
Sar (T) - 1st meeting, could've been nice but it was too soon
Sus (Pof) - 2 dates, drinks too much/gets loud when drinking/into baseball
Lucy F (T) - 1st date, NG
Lau (Pof) - 1st meeting, didn't work out.
Cmy (match).  I guess it didn't work out.
CaN (pof).  Interesting, who knows...
Liza (zoosk) - Looked good but she couldn't run away from me any faster...
MB (Pof) - More than a week together, a little miracle, partly a dream, partly an illusion fed by my own desire.  We're way too different, despite strong physical attraction.  Opposites attract sometimes.


In addition to phone conversations/texting leading nowhere, sometimes not having time to connect due to other connections (the Dalí woman, BB the Polish lady).. Sometimes getting sick and tired of them before even meeting them in person (the Italian woman).
And I'm not even referring to scams, stupid games, etc.

Dating seems to be a silly game but the alternative is no good either.

There are three good prospects, maybe four, y dos de ellas son latinoamericanas, y alguien más, creo que vive en Evanston.

Hay que echarle valor y centrarme en el presente.  Escuchar más y mejor.  Hablar menos.

Vamo' arriba' yorugua.  Has salido airoso de circunstancias mucho peores.

Vamo' arriba' que hay cuerda para rato!

Aunque más no fuera que por hacer honor a tu nombre, ¡dale bo!













No comments:

Post a Comment