More about navigating heartbreak waters
Misread Ex's mixed signals
Sounds like texting is not my forte
The good thing is I didn't even cry
I "kind of" expected that door
to be slammed in my face again.
But what a difference
three months make
what a difference
two months make
what a difference
just a month makes
Lessons learned:
-She's gone
-She's emotionally ill
-She's "medicated"
What I inferred:
-She might not be having any psychological/psychiatric monitoring, help or whatever the fungus they want to call it. Maybe someone in her family, but that is highly questionable. After a breakup people take sides, like in a ballgame, and I watched enough ballgames to last me for several years.
But enough with my futile hermeneutic attempts. "Es lo que hay, valor" = "It is what it is, dude"
Doors open
and doors will open
desperation gradually
dissolves into curiosity
for human nature
anxiety gives way
to acceptance of what
life presents along the way
Good reminder
to keep focusing on myself
learn to live again
learn to love myself again
Enjoy the good things
relearn listening skills
I insist
relearn listening skills
embrace feelings
embrace intuition
I made mistakes
I accept my responsibility for unforced errors
Maybe I'm not cut out for casual dating
I can deal with it but I find it emotionally exhausting
Although occasionally it becomes exciting,
No comments:
Post a Comment